Situations happen daily-even hourly-in business in which employees at all levels must make choices. Making the wrong choice or decision or ignoring the situation can lead to disaster over time for your company.
According to Gallop, disengagement, alone, costs companies $550-600 billion annually. Do you know how to get your employees to see and care about the big picture and know how to make the best choices that helps your business minimize disengagement?
To enjoy more trust from others, more productivity in diverse working groups, increased job satisfaction and employee retention, better choices and decisions need to be made. To learn how, call Aneta or click here to contact her for a free consultation.
The benefits to your employees who attend a workshop:
- Having a process that all can use vs. various processes for various levels.
- Increased respectfulness amongst fellow employees.
- Greater job satisfaction and engagement from employees.
- Higher customer loyalty thus greater profits for your company.
What your employees will learn:
- How to visualize each situation before making a choice.
- How to make better choices and decisions consistently and transparently.
- The three simple steps of providing customized service.
Who are the target audience groups and what kind of workshops are available for them?
- For executives and small/mid-size business owners: Full-day workshop
- For mid-level managers: Half-day workshop
- For new employees or those who deal directly with customers and clients: Two-hour ‘Lunch & Learn’ or half-day workshops.
- In each workshop, they will learn how to align employees’ choices and actions directly with your groups’ goals and your company’s overarching mission.
Call 949-378-4126 or click here to contact Aneta by email for a free consultation so she can help you and your group learn how to make wise choices and decisions that will benefit you, others, and society as a whole.
“As a former part-time business school faculty member, I’ve taught decision-making to executives for a number of years. Aneta Hermesch’s decision-making system goes much further in teaching executives (and non-executives) how to make rational, objective decisions based on a core foundation of sound values. And it does this in a very systematic manner, simplifying the learning process for all.”
PhD-level consultant of 20 years to businesses and academic institutions throughout Southern California.
“I have applied Aneta Hermesch’s decision-making system to different aspects of my life and have found it to be very beneficial. As a banker, her system has clear applications in creating strategies that can be applied to any level of business.
As an individual, it has assisted me in deciding on investment strategies and planning for higher education. Both applications are possible because Aneta’s system creates a clear and thorough thought processes. Life is full of choices that shape our environment. Applying this system to my life has provided clarity, efficiency, and confidence in my decisions.”
Banker, Bank of America, Newport Beach, CA
“Aneta, thank you for such a wonderful teleconference! Your approach truly takes into account all learning styles to ensure that it is understood and used effectively. Your unique graphics help me as a daily visual reminder on how to pause and make choices that will lead to the best outcome for me and others. Your decision-making process is essential to well-run teams and corporations who desire sustained success!”
Indi Avila, Ed.M. Creator of the Attraction Agenda & Founder of The Positive People
“I have worked with the government for 24 years and every one of our departments would benefit from using your process! Thanks a million. Come back and tell us more stories!”
-State-level Government Supervisor